Location: 5460 Sunol Blvd. #8, Pleasanton
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Early bird registration before June 18th - $15, $20 on or after June 18th
On-Line registration closes on July 18th, midnight
No refunds after July 18th
Competition will be conducted following the ITF system:
Competition is open to all ranks. All competitors must have sparring gear to participate.
- Continuous 1-1/2 minute round
- Single elimination process
- Approved safety equipment is required (Dipped foam equipment):
- Cup and supporter (Males)
- Shinguard (optional)
- Brackets are grouped by age, gender, weight and rank (These are not guaranteed and students will be matched according to appropriate size and age group)
- 1 point is awarded for a kick, punch to the body or a punch to the head
- 2 points is awarded for a kick to the head, flying kick to the body or a flying hand technique to the head
- 3 points will be awarded for a flying kick to the head.
Contact: Light contact will be observed for the event.